On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 04:00:57PM -0500, Brian Lloyd wrote:
> > - When you view a management screen, the frame is about 5 pixels to
> > small, which cuts off the bottom of the Zope logo.
>
> I'm looking into fixing that.

This suddenly rings a bell; I remember now that NS4 seems to have a 'grid'
system for laying out frames. It snaps to certain sizes, and adding a few
pixels plus or minus won't get you a visible change. Sizing of frames can
only happen in larger steps.

The annoying bit is is that it is damn hard to find the sweetspot - the
setting at which both Netscape and IE will use the same frame size. Many a
website at my previous employer had it's frames designed to acommodate for
this (especially when using bordelress frames).

--
Martijn Pieters