Tim Cook wrote:

>Paul Browning wrote:
>  > Maybe a North American
>  > reader could confirm that "valorizes" means what I
>>  think it means ;-)
>I suspect it is a mis-typed word for "vaporizes".
>Otherwise you get to choose:
>1.To establish and maintain the price of (a commodity) by
>governmental action.
>2.To give or assign a value to: "The prophets valorized history"
>(Mircea Eliade).

It would have to be the second one, as Zope is open source :-)
Unless... is there something going on between DC and the Feds we
should know about?

Sorry for wasting bandwidth. Couldn't resist. My head just valorized.
Itai Tavor                    "Je sautille, donc je suis."
C3Works    [EMAIL PROTECTED]              - Kermit the Frog

"If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything"