On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 04:36:29PM -0800, Andy McKay wrote:
> Ive looked through the docs and Im sure I saw once (but cant see it now),
> some sort of delimiter between SQL statements allowing me to put multiple
> SQL statements in one SQLMethod. Was I imagining that?

It's <dtml-var sql_delimiter>.

I just needed that yesterday, and I found it on p 28 of my printed
(from PDF) copy of the Z SQL Methods User's Guide, in the "Query
Templates" section (huh?).

Fred Yankowski           [EMAIL PROTECTED]      tel: +1.630.879.1312
Principal Consultant     www.OntoSys.com       fax: +1.630.879.1370
OntoSys, Inc             38W242 Deerpath Rd, Batavia, IL 60510, USA