I have a python script 'func' that has 'self' as the parameter. When I call it with:
<dtml-var func>
I got this error: not enough arguments; expected 1, got 0. That means the dtml call
dosen't provide for the 'self' parameter as it would for other dtml methods or python
methods(I rewrote 'func' in python method, and things work out!)

I need to call python scripts that way (for I didn't write that dtml method), how can I
do that or I have to write everything in python methods?

Do You Yahoo!?