> "Darrin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Whenever I try to import a product I usualy get the following errors.
> BTW. I have been using Linux for years. I am trying this on a Debian 2.2
> system. Sure, I can recompile this box with woody instead of potato if
> necessary. It's runing on an old P166. It has lots of ram (128 megs). If the
> hardware is a problem then please let me know.
> I get the same error when trying to import several products. Did i miss
> something in the FAQ?

The traceback you posted looks as though you are trying to import
a "product" tracefile someplace other than Control_Panel/Products,
which is the only place possible for such beasts.

You didn't post the actual exception type/value ("above" the
traceback in the HTML page), which would help diagnose the problem

Knowing the version of Zope and the specific products in question
would help, too;  I can't imagine that Debian version is an issue
at all.