> > These are actually browser preferences, not user preferences.
> can we have enable/disable table view toggle?  some of us work
> with slow dial
> up, and waiting for a table to be rendered, especially when
> there's a lot of
> objects, will take some time.  at least, without table, we can have
> incremental page rendering.  most of my users are not a patient lot :)
>
> or is it a none issue?

I think a more workable idea would be to implement "batching"
in the contents view. That won't get in for 2.3 final (we are
at feature freeze and need to get the last kinks worked out
and a final out), but I would expect that some experience
with the new management interface tweaks will generate some
other suggestions to make further improvements. We can create
a fishbowl project for those and get them into 2.4.

Brian Lloyd        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Software Engineer  540.371.6909
Digital Creations  www.digicool.com