On Thu, 18 Jan 2001, Tres Seaver wrote:

> Subclassing Image might be useful, but you could certainly
> get by without if, if all you need is to add a property or
> two:  Images have a propertysheet to which you could add them.

But if I use the standard Image meta type, wouldn't I have to create a
'display_date' property by hand each time I upload an image? I suppose it
would be possible to create an HTML form that would add that property for
me. I'm not sure I want to catalog every image on my site so another for
creating a separate product would be that I could make it catalog-aware on
its own. Comments?

Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/
W. St. Paul, MN |                              | http://slashdot.org/
[EMAIL PROTECTED] |   <dtml-var pithy_quote>     | http://linux.com/