From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Loren
Stafford
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2001 2:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 'Zope@Zope. Org'
Subject: RE: [Zope] (Cc || Bcc) && <dtml-sendmail>

Here's an example from one of my workinig tech-support forms. I used to have
a Bcc: right after the Cc:

<dtml-with "PARENTS[-1]"><dtml-sendmail mailhost=MailHost>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], <dtml-var ReplyTo>
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: New Employee Setup

Name:       <dtml-var mvxfname> <dtml-var mvxminitial> <dtml-var mvxlname>
Manager:    <dtml-var mvxmanager>
Start Date: <dtml-var mvxsdate>
Department: <dtml-var mvxdept>
Cubicle:    <dtml-var mvxcubicle>

Office Phone: <dtml-var mvxNumbers>. <dtml-var mvxVoiceMail>.

E-Mail:     <dtml-var mvxEmail missing="off">

<dtml-if mvxaliases>
Aliases:
<dtml-in mvxaliases>
    <dtml-var sequence-item>
</dtml-in mvxaliases>
</dtml-if mvxaliases>

<dtml-if mvxEmailLists>
E-Mail Distribution Lists:
<dtml-in mvxEmailLists>
    <dtml-var sequence-item>
</dtml-in mvxEmailLists>
</dtml-if mvxEmailLists>

-- end --

</dtml-sendmail></dtml-with "PARENTS[-1]">