Tom Deprez wrote:
> Hi,
> I read in Itamar's 'A Developers Guide to learning Zope' about 'Reportlab'.
> It is a python library to create pdf files. Is there somebody among here who
> already used this library with zope? And is it possible to give a little
> example in how we can use it with zope?

I hope so. But in the interim, I have used ZpdfDocument ( thanks
Gaaros ), with fairly good results. It probably isn't as
configurable as using ReportLab. But, it got the job done. <s>

-- Tim Cook, President --
Free Practice Management,Inc. | Office:
(901) 884-4126
"Nearly everyone will lie to you given the  right
- Bill Clinton