From: Lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2001 1:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Zope] if-else using ZSQL resultset & sendmail query

Hi,

I've got a few questions, which may be answered by saying, "Not
possible"! Any feedback would be appreciated.

get_testclass_details is a ZSQL method returning user data from a table.
I display the data (strangely enough) in an HTML table and I want
alternating rows to have different background colours.

I figure that the best way to do this is to obtain the resultset number
(i.e. is it the 1st, 2nd or 3rd result row) and do something like the
following;

<dtml-in...>
if (the result set number % 2 == 0)
     bgcolour is white
else
     bgcolour is grey
</dtml-in...>

Is it possible to obtain the resultset number?

Also, re: sendmail. I still haven't managed to figure out why it's not
posting messages to newsgroups. Maybe some folks at digicool could let
me know if this isn't supported?

I have another question re: sendmail, which I'd be grateful if someone
could answer. Am I correct in saying that <sendmail> does not support
newsgroup postings? Adding the following to my message seems to work but

it is not being posted on the newsgroup...

    To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Groups: uk.local.glasgow *and* Newsroups: uk.local.glasgow

It sends the mail to me; the group is listed in the header file under
'Newsgroups' when I view *my* received message but it is not getting to
the newsgroup.

Can anyone comment?

Thanks very much for your time,

- Best regards,