Hello,

I try to access LocalFS from my own DTML method.
(Exactly from my PathHandler method.) I got all
directory information in one array like this

path_to_handle = ['sub1', 'sub2', 'sub3']

How can a get a directory listining with LocalFS
for path "/sub1/sub2/sub3/"? I know I need something
like "lfs['sub1']['sub2']['sub3'].fileids". But
what if there are more (or less) elements in path_to_handle?

I hope made my point clear?

Thanks

Ulli

--
Searchengine Know How  - Webpromotion - Optimization - Internal Search
World Wide Web Publisher, Ulrich Wisser, Odensvag 13, S-14571 Norsborg