On Sat, 20 Jan 2001, Aleksander Salwa wrote:

> >    This is WRONG way of doing! Please stop it and don't do it :) Meanwhile
> > - where I can turn this off?
> It would be very nice, if we could set it somewhere in configuration.
> Till now (Zope 2.2.x) I have to patch Zope (some *.dtml files, and even
> some *.py files) in order to have proper Content-Type headers on my
> management screens (specifically iso-8859-2).

   Oh, NO! This should be handled in HTTP, not HTML! HTTP responce shold
give correct Conten-Type header.
   With Apache, it is easy to configure. But I certainly don't want to
force all my editors to use one fixed encoding. This because some of us use
KOI8-R encoding (UNIX), and other use windows-1251 (gues the OS). This is
at least browser/user preference, not a server-side option.
   Russian Apache (specially patched version of Apache) correctly handles
this on HTTP level...

     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     [EMAIL PROTECTED]