Michael Angelo wrote:

> hi,
>
> i am experiencing a strange problem with using the mailhost example on
> zope.com.
>
> here is the code:
>
> <dtml-var standard_html_header>
>
>     <dtml-sendmail mailhost="MailHost">
>     To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     Subject: Feedback from the web
>
>     message goes here
>     </dtml-sendmail>
>
>     <h1>Thank you for your input!</h1>
>
> <dtml-var standard_html_footer>

Yes...I have found this error too....try specifing  mail properties
using  the attributes of the dtml-sendamail tag like

<dtml-sendmail  mailfrom="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
mailto="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" subject="Feedback from web">

message goes here

</dtml-sendmail>

I have resolved my problem with this trick...it's not so flexible as
specify the attributes in the body.......

hope this helps...

Alberto