Hi Adrian

> I tried this about 6 months ago. It seems that Micro$oft 
> changed that protocol that SQL7.0 uses, just enough to prevent 
> Sybase connectors from working. (I probably should have 
> mentioned 7.0 in the message... sorry)

Ouch! There are some other options, a few of which I've tried, mostly some
variation on ODBC, many of them listed here, (some even with links):


There is a quasi-mythical ODBC DA for Linux that I have yet to successfully
implement, but you can find some hints here :


Good luck!,
Jerry S.


Zope maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
**   No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists - 
 http://lists.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev )

Reply via email to