On Mon, 22 Jan 2001, Marcus Mendes wrote:
> Yes,  I'm using apache before the Zope, ie,  Apache redirects all the
> request to the 8080 to Zope. How can Id obtain REMOTE_ADDR ?

   Which way do you connect Apache to Zope? Mod_pcgi? mod_fastcgi?
mod_proxy? I am afraid if you use mod_proxy - you cannot obtain remote
address. Or may be there is a way to pass it explicitly to Zope.
   Other modules (FCGI/PCGI) should pass all neccessary information
(actually, the entire request environment) by default.

     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     [EMAIL PROTECTED]