The Folder class offers quite a bit of the functionality which I need
for a current project. However, what I'm attempting to create isn't a
traditional folder for DTML objects, methods, etc. Instead, I'm
creating a folder which contains subfolders which are intended for
specific objects. The "available objects" list in the parent folder
should only allow the creation of a certain type of object.

So, how can I do this? I was told that I could modify the permissions
on the folder to prevent other objects from being added, and this
seems to be confirmed by what I managed to find out about
filtered_meta_types, but I'm not sure. Can anyone offer any advice?