Hello everyone,

wow, I haven't posted here for a while now, but now I came to a bigger
problem and I hope someone of you will have some suggestions:

I built a Python Product that saves and gets data from a RDB. Whenever a
method is called from my Python Product, the ZODB saves the transaction,
even though the object was not modified at all. I really would like the
ZODB to never save any of my Products actions. Any ideas?

Stephan Richter
CBU - Physics and Chemistry Student
Web2k - Web Design/Development & Technical Project Management