Paul Zwarts wrote:
> Greetings,
> Was wondering if there was an open source dbms to use with Zope on a
> Win2k machine...? I found references of using cygwin to run PGSQL (which
> we have on our unixbox) but would prefer something that doesnt run over
> an extender-shell...

For smaller tasks you could use MySQL or even Gadfly (included with
mSQL is also to be resurrected but I'm not sure it will run on windows.

But if you have a machine beefy enogh for Win2k a small extender-shell
(or rather a compatibility layer) should make no difference ;)

You could also consider Interbase or SapDB but they are probably not yet

Or if you want to get really exotic you can run VMware to run linux and
run any free database there ;)