I'm using VistualHostMonster in Zope 2.3b2 with this Apache virtual host:

     ProxyPass /

     ProxyPassReverse /
     ProxyPass /misc_
     ProxyPass /p_

I have a couple of problems with this setup:

1. When accessing PATH_INFO is
/VirtualHostBase/http/, which
breaks any method that uses PATH_INFO (For example, the login form of
LoginManager). Can this be fixed somehow?

2. In this setup, if I got it right, absolute_url() for /MySite/spam
should return But it returns Something's broken?
Itai Tavor                    "Je sautille, donc je suis."
C3Works    [EMAIL PROTECTED]              - Kermit the Frog

"If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything"