On Tuesday 23 January 2001, at 23 h 17, the keyboard of "alankirk"

> I am using Zope 2.2.2 on windows(this time i'd appreciate no sarcastic =
> comments this time)

Feel free to interpret every comment you don't like as "sarcastic", but it
will not save your business.

> to this address) and the response has been pretty poor, i've even tried =
> to email people involved with the mysql database adaptors and got no =
> response.

You use a commercial operating system: pay for a commercial support.

> It is really important that i get this problem sorted now if possible as =
> my final year project for university depends on this 'bug' getting =
> fixed.

If it is important, do not run it on MS-Windows. Otherwise, some people may think you
know nothing about software...