Evan Simpson wrote:

>From: Itai Tavor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>  1. When accessing PATH_INFO is
>>  /VirtualHostBase/http/, which
>>  breaks any method that uses PATH_INFO (For example, the login form of
>>  LoginManager). Can this be fixed somehow?
>The Zope virtual hosting machinery doesn't adjust CGI variable.
>Applications should use URL0 or URLPATH0 instead of PATH_INFO.

I was thinking more along a fix at the Apache level... but it's not
really very important, it was easy to hack PATH_INFO out of
LoginManager and I've been planning to take it out of my own
application anyway.

>  > 2. In this setup, if I got it right, absolute_url() for /MySite/spam
>>  should return But it returns
>> Something's broken?
>Yep, VirtualHostMonster has a bug, now fixed in CVS.  Thanks!

Great, thanks for the fix. It's fine in Zope 2.3b3.
Itai Tavor                      -- "Je sautille, donc je suis."    --
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            --               - Kermit the Frog --
-- 'Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?' --
-- 'Supposing it didn't,' said Pooh after careful thought.         --