On Thu, 25 Jan 2001, [iso-8859-1] ┼smund Hjulstad wrote:
> I am having a nightmare getting ZClasses to work with Python 2.0. Does it
> work for you??

   I don't create ZClasses because:

1. I am The Knight Of Command Line! I do not understand visual programming :)

2. I learned Zope Product API before ZClassess... and sticked to it :)

   Really, I want to learn ZClasses, but knowledge of the Product API
stands on the way :)

   Well, I use ZClasses written by other people. FlexFAQ, for example.
Let's see whether it would work with Zope on Python 2.0:

Don't see any problem, do you? At least these ZClasses (Questions and
Answers) are working fine.

     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            [EMAIL PROTECTED]