At 10:08 1/25/01 +0000, Chris Withers wrote:
>Hmmm... interesting, maybe it's time to find a new editor...
>My wishlist would be:
>- Runs nicely on NT4
>- Syntax highlighting for Python, C, XML, HTML (and, although this is
>stuff, DTML ;-)
>- FTP or WebDAV editing built in as standard (or alternative solution, like
>cadaver making it work ;-)
>- Regular Expression search & replace
>- search & replace of multiple files
>and my dream list would be:
>- can run multiple copies of the editor at once

  You should look into

  Notetab Pro  at

  40tude at

  The first one does all you request (FTP access) except DTML/Python
 syntax, although I'm sure there was a file around to do it.

  The second one already comes with Zope/DTML syntax highlighting
 builtin. You can get to the files using MS WebFolders (Webdav) or
 through alternatives.

  C U!

  -- Mario Valente