Right, the getPhysicalPath method definately works... although I've only
used the unrestrictedTraverse in python classes.  I haven't delved too
deeply in how to use the tuple returned by getPhysicalPath in DTML.

Tom Jenkins                       |<xml>Its
devIS - Development InfoStructure |all you
703.525.6485   [EMAIL PROTECTED] |need it
http://www.devis.com              |to be</xml>