[ Sorry for those who have ever seen this email in html format, it was a
mistake... ]

Hello,

I've got a problem with a search form.

I have a ZCatalog with lots of entries. I added the index "absolute_url" in
order to search by the files url.

Why ?
'cause I have files in organized folders like that :
......../language_name/country_name/city_name/element

I'd like to do a search on "#language_name and #country_name and #city_name"
in my catalog, so I use the absolute_url.
But the problem is that the search only looks the end of the absolute_url
string, that's to say "element" in my exemple.

How could I search in all the string ?

Sorry for my bad english.

Fabien.