And upon Friday of January 26, the illustrious Gerald Gutierrez spake thusly...
> Where is the latest documentation for PythonScripts located? The closest I
> found is
> but it is dated and contains minimal information.
> I'm specifically interested in what I can do with them and what I cannot do
> with them.

  Yes - excellent question; in fact I'm seeking the same information
  concerning PerlScripts as well. Mainly - I'd like to know what I can
  and can't do with them. The documentation is quite minimal in that
  regard - for both Perl *and* Python scripts it seems.

  Is there any where else I could go to seek out more information than
  that provided in the Zope Book and at
  <>  ?