thanks to all those who helped me the URL passing thing! this has
definitely made my zope life better.

btw, were does zope store the template pages and objects? i tried do look
into the folders but i could not seem to find it. is there are a way of
moving this document root to a different folder?

also the reason why i have so many questions is because i could not find
the zope documentation set in the zope source distribution. can someone
point me out the distribution so that i can read the fine manual(RTFM)
instead. thanks.

William Emmanuel S. Yu
Ateneo Cervini-Eliazo Networks (ACENT)
email  :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web    :  http://cersa.admu.edu.ph/
phone  :  63(2)4266001-5925/5904

Standards are crucial.  And the best thing about standards is: there are
so ____many to choose from!