I'm currently trying to add a new folder to an old folder, using input
from a calling form, then add two properties to that new folder.  I
searched the mailing list, and came up with an example that led me to
the following, but I'm still getting "Error Type: NameError" "Error
Value: manage_addProperty".

Where is my mistake?

<dtml-comment> The following line works as expected.</dtml-comment>

<dtml-call "manage_addFolder(name)">

<dtml-comment>Something below here isn't right.</dtml-comment>

<dtml-with "_.getitem(name)">
  <dtml-call "manage_addProperty(id='number', value=number,
type='int')">
  <dtml-call "magage_addProperty(id='exp_date', value=exp_date,
type='date')">
</dtml-with>

<dtml-call "RESPONSE.redirect(URL1)">

Thanks for you help!