I'm trying to create a Python Method, using PythonMethod 0-1-7, that
validates a set of form values before updating a database.  I planned
to return any/all errors as a dictionary keyed by the errant field
name.  But statements like this in my Python Method

        input_errors = {}
        input_errors['password'] = "password must not be empty"
        return input_errors

result in the following error when I try to save the change to the code:

        Error Type: Python Method Error
        Error Value: Forbidden operation STORE_SUBSCR at line 3

What's up with that?  I can't create dictionaries in Python Methods?
I must be missing something.  Is there some way around this?

Fred Yankowski           [EMAIL PROTECTED]      tel: +1.630.879.1312
Principal Consultant     www.OntoSys.com       fax: +1.630.879.1370
OntoSys, Inc             38W242 Deerpath Rd, Batavia, IL 60510, USA