"iap_y2fun.com" wrote:
> I can't import EventFolder due to "tuple have no method 'append'" error.
> I am not sure if someone else encountered the same problem?

I imported a slightly modified version (cosmetics basically) of
EventFolder without problems. You may want to try that again.

May not be related. But, that's the same error I got when trying
to import a folder. I cleared the catalog and rebuilt it. It
worked fine. Check the traceback to see where the error is coming

-- Tim Cook, President --
Free Practice Management,Inc. | http://www.FreePM.com Office:
(901) 884-4126
"Liberty has never come from the government." - Woodrow Wilson