I really appreciate your help, but I continue to have problems with this
line, and this is turning into a quest of sorts  ;)  .

When I use "context.REQUEST.RESPONSE.redirect(URL1)" in my python script
I get "NameError URL1".
When I bind _ as you suggested, and use "_.RESPONSE.redirect(URL1)" I
get "AttributeError RESPONSE".

I'm confused, but very grateful for your help so far.

Gary.