After browsing the Zope-dev list (I guess that's _yet another_ list I
need to follow) I found a note about creating the 'access' file
manually with  After doing that, LoginManager seems to
come up cleanly in Zope 2.3.0.

And now I can see that my Python Methods come in broken, apparently
because they depend on the PythonMethods product that I didn't carry
over.  So I guess I'll have to have to install PythonMethods and port
over those methods manually to Python Scripts.  Rats.  I'm just glad I
didn't have too much invested into PythonMethods.

Fred Yankowski           [EMAIL PROTECTED]      tel: +1.630.879.1312
Principal Consultant       fax: +1.630.879.1370
OntoSys, Inc             38W242 Deerpath Rd, Batavia, IL 60510, USA