HI!

I am trying to upload a .pdf file and it keeps giving me
this error:

Error type:  TypeError
Error value: read-only character buffer, ImplicitAcquirerWrapper

I have made sure the file is not read-only.

Here is the traceback:
Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\Program Files\ATIAnywhere\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line
171, in publish
  File C:\Program Files\ATIAnywhere\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py, line
160, in mapply
    (Object: manage_addFile)
  File C:\Program Files\ATIAnywhere\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line
112, in call_object
    (Object: manage_addFile)
  File C:\Program Files\ATIAnywhere\lib\python\OFS\Image.py, line 125, in
manage_addFile
    (Object: UserDirs)
  File <string>, line 4, in manage_upload
    (Object: Price_00.pdf)
  File C:\Program Files\ATIAnywhere\lib\python\Products\LocalFS\LocalFS.py,
line 374, in _save_ob
    (Object: Price_00.pdf)
  File C:\Program Files\ATIAnywhere\lib\python\Products\LocalFS\LocalFS.py,
line 357, in _save_builtin_ob
    (Object: Price_00.pdf)
  File C:\Program Files\ATIAnywhere\lib\python\Products\LocalFS\LocalFS.py,
line 336, in _save_File
    (Object: Price_00.pdf)
  File C:\Program Files\ATIAnywhere\lib\python\ts_regex.py, line 144, in
search
TypeError: read-only character buffer, ImplicitAcquirerWrapper

TIA!

-y
Yvonne Totty
Database Engineer, x2198