> On Wednesday 31 January 2001, at 11 h 8, the keyboard of Radek Hnilica
> This is quite common: most upstream maintainers do not want to ship debian/
> directory, ".spec" file, etc.

For example the Gwydion Dylan compiler has debian directory in their CVS.  It's nice
thing if it's up to date.

> > Do anyone know where the debianised source can be taken from.
> 2) Download the 'zope-XXX.diff.gz' from the source/ directory of a Debian archive.

I know how to get and compile debianized source, but in official tree the latest
version of zope is 2.2.4-3.  In this time I'm trying to use debian directory from
2.2.4 and for sure rename 2.3.0 to 2.2.9-1.

Radek Hnilica <Radek_Hnilica at LinuxFan dot COM>