On Wed, 31 Jan 2001, Chris Withers wrote:

> > state with authenticated users.  It's just not as useful because once
> > they're authenticated you'd probably be better off associating the state
> > with their user object.
> Wow... I wish Zope supported this. Maybe a proposal for dev.zope.org is in
> order?
> How I'd like to see text box widths and top frame preference stored against
> the user, not the domain name/browser... :-S

   Oh, no, no, no. I, for example, use at least two different computers
with 2 different screen resolutions, so I certainly want to store these
preferences in my cookie files (these files are different on these 2
computers, of course).

     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     [EMAIL PROTECTED]