Hello zopists,

I create a small application.  User enters file via web interface, and this is parsed
and pushed into SQL.
the input form is DTML method like this
==== DTML method: send_file == I use [] instead of <>
[dtml-var standard_html_header]
  [form action="receive_file" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data"]
    [input type="File" name="file" value=""]
    [input type="submit" value=" Send File "]
[dtml-var standard_html_footer]
====== end of file =====

The receive_file is external python method
===== receive_file, function name= rcv_file
from string import strip
import pg

def rcv_file(self, REQUEST):
    fileobj = REQUEST.form['file']
    filelist = fileobj.readlines()
    for line in filelist:
        (* parse line and push it into SQL server *)
====== end of file ====

Is there any way how to get a name of uploaded file.  I mean another than let user
type the name in another field.
I was looking in REQUEST object and nothing about the filename found there.
I allso read Zope Book, digging in documentation arround, but with no success.

Radek Hnilica <Radek_Hnilica at LinuxFan dot COM>