Pavel Zaitsev wrote:
I am back trying to figure out why my zope crashes on open('/tmp/tmp4fd4foo') kind of opens, which seem to originated
from webdav code.

I doubt it's anything specific to the webdav code that's causing a problem. Maybe a large file upload, try doing the same by addign a file object using the ZMI.

Question to someone who is expert in webdav/*.py code... I just would like to know so I can further my investigation into the bug/malfuction of zope on OS X.

I'd suggest checking that the user running Zope has permission to write the the /tmp/ folder.

cheers,

Chris

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk