> Use SimpleUserFolder and CookieCrumbler, and cut out the cute
> abbreviations like "n" and "d" while you're at it.

I second that! I have started hitting the delete button rather than engage in the mental translation.

Cliff

Chris Withers wrote:
prabuddha ray wrote:

now my problem how n where do i check d pwd n redirect to the next zpt
or the previous one if its wrong.
i've a zsql method giving me the pwd for the user param passed.
i wanted to kno if i can call this method on d onsubmit event?
kindly gimme solns u've in mind.

Use SimpleUserFolder and CookieCrumbler, and cut out the cute abbreviations like "n" and "d" while you're at it.

Chris