Maybe using quotes........ e.g.

prabuddha ray wrote:

wats wrong with the given puthon script

request = container.REQUEST
RESP =  request.RESPONSE

passwd = context.request.password1
user = context.request.username,

        RESP.redirect(/store_nic/consumables/test) // syntax errror.

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:07:00 +0200, Andreas Pakulat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 29.Mär 2005 - 05:39:42, prabuddha ray wrote:

Danke Jürgen,
one tip i'm lookin for is how to cal pyhton scripts on any form

ie. like we call javascripts on the onclick or onsubmit or onchange

thanks again.

You can't. Python and JavaScript are completely different things.
JavaScript runs on the client side, whereas Python runs on the server.
However, you probably can use your JavaScript to call a python Script,
but I wouldn't suspect that it works the same as with JavaScript
alone. Python Scripts are executed when you send them a Request or by
calling them from within another python script (or TAL or DTML

You have an ambitious nature and may make a name for yourself.
Zope maillist -
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists - )

Share the vision of difference with ME