Ira Sher wrote at 2005-4-3 13:32 -0700:
> ... "NameError: global name _getiter_ not defined"...

>if sorton == 'id':
>       res=[(, row) for row in results]
>return res
>This doesn't work, either, in zope 2.7.4 or 2.7.5 with python 2.3.4
>and 2.3.5 respectively, as far as I can see.
>Thanks for taking a look at things--I'll file a bug report (this is
>stopping me from migrating a site into 2.7) as you suggested

The strange thing is that I can do:

    return [ for o in container.Catalog()]

without a problem.

However, I am still using Zope 2.7.2 -- the version
before the last security shakeup...

If your script does not need security checks, than
my "TrustedExecutables" might help you. It provides
"PythonScript"s without any security restrictions -- and
especially without the need for "_getiter_".