--On Freitag, 8. April 2005 11:30 Uhr +0200 Milos Prudek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What are the best, most effective practices in leveraging filesystem when
developing in Zope?

I'm looking for an approach that would let me use keyboard and leave the
mouse alone as much as possible. In other words, minimum use of ZMI even
if TTW Python Scripts are used extensively. Instead of ZMI/External
editor I need vim, grep, mv and cp to manipulate Zope ZODB.

CFM + filesystem-based skin methods and templates. Or using ftp/webdav.