I would like to know how to add image file from an URL.
I created a form with to pissibilities: add an image from a local file , and a
image from an url

here is my form:
<input type="radio" name="sourcePicture" checked onClick="lock_option()"
value="file">
get from disk: <input type="file" name="pict_file" size="40" accept="image"
maxlength=500000>

<input type="radio" name="sourcePicture" onClick="lock_option()"
value="internet">
get from the internet<input type=text name="pict_internet" size="40"
value="http://www.monsite.fr/monimage.jpg"; disabled="disabled">

This form call a python script:

if REQUEST.sourcePict=="file":
     pathImgs.manage_addProduct['OFSP'].manage_addImage("pict_"+id,
REQUEST.pict_file, title="pictogramme metier", precondition="", content_type="")
else:
    pathImgs.manage_addProduct['OFSP'].manage_addImage("pict_"+id,
REQUEST.pict_internet, title="pictogramme metier", precondition="",
content_type="")

With a locl file it works (case sourcePict=file), but when I want to add images
from an url, it doesn't work.
I suppose that the second parameter of manage_addImage must be a file type.In
the first case, it works , but in the second, the parameter passed is a string
(complete url of the image).
so how to do?

thanks for your answers and excuse me for the lack in English (I'm french)