srikanth wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to execute something like:
href="eachrecordresult.html?fname='recordset/fname'"> First Name
</a></td>

Everything works fine but the hyperlink. What I want it to look in
the hyperlink is something like:
eachrecordresult.html?fname='chris' where eachrecord is separe ZPT which retrieves each persons
record and displays it.

But how it interprets it is (each looks the same): eachrecordresult.html?fname='recordset/fname'

How can I solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.
Srikanth.

Srikanth,
This is a better example, I tested it on my system against my Vendors file.

<tal:block define="rec_set context/zVendorName">
</a>
</tal:block>

Anyway, it should be close to what your looking for I hope cause Im done now.

David