Chris McDonough wrote:
I don't think anyone has given much thought to actually documenting all
these nice nifty features in 2.9.  Which is no change from the norm, and
it will be a fairly organic process again.  I hate it, but whatever.

- C

Speaking of which, and being one of the people that promised to deliver but has not done so 100% yet, is it possible to checkout the Zope Book from cvs or svn?

That'd help a lot in terms of incrementally adding stuff, at least for me.

Dario Lopez-Kšsten, IT Systems & Services Chalmers University of Tech.
"...and click? damn, I need to kill -9 Word again..." - b using macosx
Zope maillist -
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **