--On Mittwoch, 13. April 2005 23:09 Uhr +0800 Fu-Ming_Tsai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello, all
The file Data.fs is growing up if we use zope.

Of course it grows...it's your Data.fs containing all your data. And you have
to pack it on a regular basis (Control Panel -> database administration).

However, may it cause some
hang problem?

Why?

Or some file system problem may be raised because there are
only files named Data.fs.* for storing object.

There should be exactly *one* Data.fs file + Data.fs.index + maybe a Data.fs.pack
file from the last ZODB packing operation.

It may cause some problem
if the objects are more and more.

Why?

Wow! It is amazing if we have a lot of
objects storing here. Does anyone have comment or thinking?

You have to make interesting why we should think about. There is nothing in your posting
that sounds bad :-)

-aj