Title: tuples of length 2 in DTML

Tuples of length 2 just don't seem to work in DTML.  I don't know what it is, certainly never seen any documented explanation before.  The simple test below explains itself .

Can anyone explain why the results are what they are?  I'd go to the collector if it didn't seem like such a glaringly obvious quirk.  I figure there must be some sensible reason why this happens, but my manual is missing that page.

tt: <dtml-var tt>

<dtml-in tt>
tt[<dtml-var sequence-index>]: <dtml-var sequence-item>