Lucas Hofman wrote:

Sorry, I finished typing a little to early. I get an importerror:
Traceback (innermost last):
Module Products.ExternalMethod.ExternalMethod, line 216, in __call__
Module Products.ExternalMethod.ExternalMethod, line 157, in reloadIfChanged
Module Products.ExternalMethod.ExternalMethod, line 141, in getFunction
Module App.Extensions, line 148, in getObject
- __traceback_info__: ('/data/technology/Extensions/Import.py', 'Import')
Module /data/technology/Extensions/Import.py, line 6, in ?
ImportError: No module named Translate

(Translate.py is in the same folder as Import.py)

The solution was to set the path variable in zope.conf to $Instance/Extensions.

Thanks, Lucas