Milos Prudek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to convert a ZClass cataloged in multiple ZCatalogs into a
> Product. I know how to create a Product. But I have trouble
> understanding how to create a proper ZCatalog and manage it in a Product.

To answer myself, simply follow Garito's advice of 10.6.2004 in mailing list archive.

Now the only problem is multiple catalogs. I need to catalog my class into Catalog_A, Catalog_B and Catalog_C upon instantiation.

class MyClass(CatalogPathAware....):
  def __init__(....):
    self.manage_editCataloger("Catalog_A")
    self.index_object()

The above code catalogs the instance into Catalog_A. Okay, but....

self.manage_editCataloger("Catalog_A")
self.index_object()
self.manage_editCataloger("Catalog_B")
self.index_object()
self.manage_editCataloger("Catalog_C")
self.index_object()
... the above code catalogs the instance into Catalog_C, but not into Catalog_A and not into Catalog_B. Does anyone know why Catalog_A and Catalog_B are ignored?

--
Milos Prudek