it was a burning problem. In fact, if you want to use your cdrom both on windows and linux, you need
to burn with rockridge AND joliet extensions... If not, it doesn't work. That was my case because i used
vmware and burned my cdrom under windows. Now, it works fine.
Thanks for your help.

Chris Withers wrote:

Nicolas Perrier - Zindep wrote:

File "/mnt/cdrom/python/lib/python2.3/asyncore.py", line 543, in __init__
flags = fcntl.fcntl(fd, fcntl.F_GETFL, 0)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'fcntl'

Somebody can it help me? Is there any other handbook? Thanks.

This looks more like you are trying ot use zopectl on Windows than anything to do with being on a CDROM.

Is that the case?

Zope maillist - Zope@zope.org
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **