On Wednesday 20 April 2005 16:53, Paul Winkler wrote:
> My interpretation: they aren't going away, but think twice before
> you get heavily invested in them now.

Well, having done some research, they do appear to be precisely what I'm
looking for. They're simple, fast to develop, and everything can be done
through ZMI, which is a huge plus.

The actual amount of code I want to write is minimal; it looks like what I'll
have is a subclass of File that processes its content and passes it as a
parameter into a page template on itself. (What I actually want is a
lightweight RestructuredText thing with more customisability.) It should be
pretty trivial.

Any gotchas I should know about?

What other approaches are there to doing this kind of thing, other than
writing a fully-fledged Product?

+- David Given --McQ-+
+- www.cowlark.com --+